Now people living in rural areas can take loans from banks on their village property under PM Swamitva Scheme. Modi has also launched E Gram Swaraj Portal / eGramSwaraj App on National Panchayati Raj Day along with this scheme.
PM Swamitva Yojana Online Application / Registration Form 2020
- Visit the Official Website egramswaraj. https://www.egramswaraj.gov.in/
- On the Home Page, Click on the ‘New User Registration’ button.
- Registration Form page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the Basic Details like name, address, mobile number and mail id and the land related details in the application form.
- Verify all the details and submit the online application form.
- It ends up the registration process by acknowledging the applicant with the application number.
Swamitva Yojana Eligibility Criteria:
- Rural people will be given ownership records as proof of owning the land.
- Those who are using populated land on or after September 25, 2018, will be allotted the following land, for which they will be eligible to get land ownership records.
- Under this scheme, Villagers will get records and ownership certificates of possession of their property…Read more>>